Housing Rehabilitation

If the house you own and live in is in need of serious repairs, you may qualify for the Piedmont Triad Regional Council (PTRC) Housing Rehabilitation Program.

They can assist with septic system replacement, well replacement, roof repair and replacement, lead paint and asbestos remediation, door and window replacement, plumbing, electrical, heating/air conditioning repair and replacement, siding repair and replacement, accessibility modifications and other general improvements. Click on the links below for more information or to apply for assistance.

PTRC Home Rehabilitation Program
Apply for Home Rehabilitation Assistance
Surry County Housing Consortium